You’ll always know what’s going on with our organization.
Just bookmark this page and check back often for the latest programs and events.
- 08September 8, 2019No events
- 09September 9, 2019No events
- 10September 10, 2019No events
- 11September 11, 201935 Van Wagner Road Poughkeepsie NY 12603https://www.thecpca.org/event/identifying-and-reporting-child-abuse-and-maltreatment-workshop/35 Van Wagner Road Poughkeepsie NY 12603
In New York State, specific professionals are mandated by law to report cases of suspected child abuse and maltreatment. This training will meet that standard and fulfill the Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse and Maltreatment/Neglect Workshop. Mandated reporters are legally bound to make the call and submit follow-up information. All reports of child abuse or neglect should be made immediately- at any time of the day and on any day on the week- by telephone to the State Central Register of Child Abuse and Maltreatment.
- 12September 12, 2019109 Parker Avenue Poughkeepsie New York 12601https://www.thecpca.org/event/multidisciplinary-team-training/109 Parker Avenue Poughkeepsie New York 12601
Please join us, The Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse and the Child Advocacy Center of Dutchess County, for our 10th Annual Multi-Disciplinary Team Training on September 12th and 13th at the NEW Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office.
To view the official brochure with details of training sessions:
Multi-Disciplinary Team Training Session Details
- 13September 13, 2019No events
- 14September 14, 2019No events