The Special Needs Parenting Program provides intensive case management services through weekly home visit support, supervised visitation and weekly parenting classes for parents with developmental disabilities. In addition to learning parenting skills, parents gain socialization and support from peers and receive assistance in meeting the needs of their children. Case managers also work closely with other service providers involved with our families to better serve our clientele’s needs.
WHAT CAN THE SPECIAL NEEDS PARENTING PROGRAM OFFER YOU?
• WEEKLY HOME-BASED PARENT/CHILD SUPPORT
• DEVELOPMENT OF DAILY LIVING SKILLS NEEDED TO PREVENT INCIDENCE OF CHILD ABUSE & NEGLECT
• WEEKLY PARENTING EDUCATION CLASSES
• FINDING APPROPRIATE COMMUNITY RESOURCES
• COORDINATING SERVICES
• HELP STIMULATE YOUR CHILDS DEVELOPMENT THROUGH APPROPRIATE PLAY
• INTENSIVE CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES